Access to and use of the hotelvillam-paris15.com website are subject to the present conditions of access and use, which are binding on you and which you are required to respect.
Therefore, we recommend that you read the following carefully. NOCTIS EVENT claims to be a responsible company.
We remind you that alcohol abuse is dangerous to your health. Alcohol should be consumed in moderation.
Access to and use of the hotelvillam-paris15.com website by persons located in France is strictly reserved for persons of legal age.
NOCTIS EVENT shall not be held liable for any breach of the foregoing, and in particular any erroneous or falsified indication of the age of the user of the hotelvillam-paris15.com website.
Access to and use of the hotelvillam-paris15.com website in other countries and territories where the consumption of alcohol is permitted is strictly reserved for persons legally authorised to consume alcoholic beverages.
Consequently, persons located in a country or territory where the use of the hotelvillam-paris15.com site is not authorised by the laws and regulations in force, or persons under the age required to access this site, are requested to leave the hotelvillam-paris15.com site immediately.
Copyrights - Copyright
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound, as well as all works integrated into the site, are the property of NOCTIS EVENT or of third parties having authorised NOCTIS EVENT to use them.
The logos, icons and graphic chips represented on the site are protected by copyright and by articles L.511.1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code relating to the protection of registered designs.
All reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited, including downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
The trademarks mentioned on this site are registered by the companies that own them. Any unauthorised use of all or part of these rights by third parties is liable to result in legal proceedings.
Content of the site
NOCTIS EVENT declines all responsibility in the event of delays in updating, as well as in the event of interruption or temporary unavailability of the service. NOCTIS EVENT reserves the right to correct the content of this site at any time and without notice. Reproductions, on a paper or computer medium, of the said site and the works reproduced therein are authorised provided that they are strictly reserved for personal and private use. This excludes any use for advertising and/or commercial purposes, and/or for information and/or that they comply with the provisions of article L.122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code. Any reproduction, representation, use or modification, by any process whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, of all or part of the site, of all or part of the various works that make it up, without having obtained the prior authorisation of the director of the publication, is strictly prohibited, constitutes an infringement of copyright and may result in civil and/or criminal legal proceedings, as well as the payment of damages.
Access to the site
Users of the hotelvillam-paris15.com website acknowledge that they have the necessary skills and means to access and use this site.
NOCTIS EVENT cannot be held responsible for elements and events outside its control linked to the use of the site and their effects or for hardware and/or software incompatibilities and any damage that may result to the user's technical environment, in particular to their computers, software, network equipment and any other equipment used to access or use the service and/or information.
It is recalled that the fact of fraudulently accessing or remaining in a computer system, of hindering or distorting the operation of such a system, or of fraudulently introducing or modifying data in such a system constitutes an offence subject to criminal sanctions.
The hotelvillam-paris15.com website authorises the creation of a hypertext link to its content, subject to the following conditions
- of the site's publication director;
- not to use the deep linking technique, i.e. the pages of the hotelvillam-paris15.com website must not be embedded within the pages of another website, but accessible by opening a dedicated window;
- mention the source, which will point directly to the
content in question by means of a hypertext link.
Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded except as provided. This authorisation does not apply to websites that contain information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature or that may, to a large extent, offend the sensibilities of the general public. NOCTIS EVENT
declines all responsibility for the content of the linked sites, whatever the type of link established from or to hotelvillam-paris15.com. NOCTIS EVENT reserves the right to oppose the establishment of such links.
Protection of personal data
All data collected on this site, by any means whatsoever, are for the exclusive use of the company NOCTIS EVENT.
In accordance with Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or "RGPD", you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
The information collected on this site via the forms is subject to computer processing for the purpose of preparing a commercial proposal. The recipient of the data is: NOCTIS EVENT
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and rectify any information concerning you. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain the information concerning you
, please contact us at the above address.
For your financial transactions, the hotelvillam-paris15.com website uses an external payment solution.
With this system, your credit card payment is made directly on the secure server of the online bank.
At no time will your credit card number be communicated to NOCTIS EVENT.
The general terms and conditions of sale and cancellation relating to the online booking or booking request are set out precisely in the relevant forms. You can request a copy of the terms and conditions at the above address.
Online booking solutions require that you tick the box "acceptance of terms and conditions" before purchase. Tourist taxes, if any, will be specified on the establishment's invoice. They are not included in the amounts indicated at the time of booking. The fixing of these taxes is beyond the control of NOCTIS EVENT.
Within the framework of the use of its services and in particular the services accessible on its website, its mobile site, its online shop and its mobile applications, NOCTIS EVENT, as the data controller, is likely to collect and process personal data concerning you.
We are committed to respecting the rules for protecting the privacy of prospects and visitors to our sites: website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications. All processing of personal data implemented within the framework of the accessible services complies with the local regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular with the provisions of the amended "Data Protection Act" of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or "RGPD".
1 - What are our commitments regarding the protection of personal data?
NOCTIS EVENT undertakes to guarantee a high level of protection for the personal data of its customers, prospective customers, users of its websites: website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications and any other person whose personal data it processes.
NOCTIS EVENT undertakes to comply with the regulations applicable to all processing of personal data that it implements:
- Your personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Your personal data are kept adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
NOCTIS EVENT implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk inherent in its processing operations, to meet regulatory requirements and to protect the rights and data of the persons concerned from the outset of the processing operations.
Furthermore, NOCTIS EVENT contractually imposes the same level of personal data protection on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
2 - What personal data do we collect?
A - Depending on the purpose of the collection
The personal data we collect varies depending on the purpose of the collection and the Service we are providing to you.
Generally, we may collect the following categories of personal data directly:
- personal details, such as your surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number(s);
- the credentials used to access your online account, i.e. username and password. This is necessary for us to create a personal user account;
- exchanges with us, which may include details of conversations via chat, customer service ;
- demographic information, such as your age, gender and lifestyle preferences (including your favourite products and your interest in them);
- browsing history, such as the pages visited, the date of the visit, the location at the time of the visit, or the IP address;
- payment information when a purchase or reservation is made on one of our websites, online shops, or applications. Generally, the invoice is issued in your name, billing address and payment details such as credit card or bank account;
We may also collect personal data about you indirectly when you share content on social networks, websites, shops or applications relating to our products and services, or respond to our social network posts and promotions.
B - Personal data concerning minors
NOCTIS EVENT does not collect or process personal data relating to children under the age of 18 without the prior consent of the parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child.
If personal data concerning children is collected via our websites, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications, parents or guardians have the possibility to object to this by contacting us at the address indicated at the bottom of this page.
3 - How are personal data collected?
A - Means of collecting your data Within the framework of our relationship, you are likely to communicate your
personal data to us by various means and in particular on our sites: website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications when you browse the internet, make purchases, make reservations, fill in the various collection forms, subscribe to the e-newsletter, create an account, submit an application, post comments on our social networking pages, make any contact with our establishment or otherwise transmit your personal data to us.
B - IP address
C - Cookies
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services offered on our sites: website, mobile site, online shop and mobile application, and to ensure that they meet your expectations, NOCTIS EVENT may use "cookies", text files used to identify your terminal when you connect to one of our services. The deposit of a cookie or tracer in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows NOCTIS EVENT to collect information and personal data, depending on your choice of terminal settings.
Types of cookies used :
- Site performance cookies. Performance cookies allow us to optimise our website and to detect any technical problems you may be experiencing. They allow us to collect information about how you use the site, such as the number of visits per page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a page, or the number of clicks on an area of the site. The information collected is not used for commercial purposes.
- Feature cookies. These cookies allow the site to remember the choices you have made (such as your username, language choice or region) and provide more accurate and personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made by the user, such as text size or font. They may also be used to provide services that you have requested, such as watching a video or leaving a comment on a blog. The information collected by these cookies can be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other sites. By using our website, you agree to receive such cookies on your device.
- Advertising marketing cookies. These cookies collect information about your web browsing habits in order to serve you ads that are tailored to you and your interests. They also help limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us evaluate
the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are usually installed by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. They remember visits to a site and share this information with other companies (such as advertisers). Targeted or advertising cookies are often linked to the site features provided by the partner company. The information is collected and shared with third parties to provide audience targeting and optimisation solutions for advertisers and publishers. No personal data is collected and no individual can be identified through the data collected.
- Cookies from third party websites and social networks Our website contains links and/or content to other websites and social networks, and we do not know what cookies are used by these websites and social networks. To find out more, please see the information provided by these third party sites and social networks about their own cookies.
D - Respecting your privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and respect the following 2 principles.
- We do not associate any information with your cookies that can directly and personally identify you. Cookies do not allow us to know your address, date of birth, telephone number or any other information that could identify you.
- We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or third party sites that display our ads based on your interests.
If your computer or mobile phone is used by more than one person, or if it has more than one browser, it is possible that the content displayed to other users will match your preferences. If you wish, you can change your browser settings.
For more information on how cookies and targeted advertising work, you can visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
E - Links to third party sites
Our websites: website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications may contain links to third party websites.
We are not responsible for the collection, use, management, sharing or disclosure of data and information by these third parties.
4 - What is the purpose of the data that may be collected?
Your data is mainly used for booking and purchasing purposes (supply of services, specific services and products), canvassing, loyalty, animation, commercial information, satisfaction surveys, organisation of competitions, new services and products intended to improve your customer experience within our establishment, statistical studies, recruitment, after-sales service, processing your requests and/or complaints. In addition to cases where your consent has been obtained (in particular to send you personalised offers), the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is necessary:
- To ensure the performance of the service contract ;
- To comply with a legal obligation ;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our institution (in particular to develop new services and offers, improve customer service, etc.).
In particular, your data is used:
- To enable you to benefit from all the services available on the website of our establishment, its mobile site, its shop and its mobile applications: creation of a user account, e-newsletter, reservation management, assistance and complaints, management of loyalty programmes, etc. ;
- To enable you to browse our websites;
- To best match our information, notifications, offers and other services to your interests;
- To facilitate the completion of administrative formalities relating to the reservation and purchase.
5 - How long will your data be kept?
NOCTIS EVENT undertakes to keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The retention periods are defined according to the purposes of the processing carried out by NOCTIS EVENT and take into account, in particular, the applicable legal provisions imposing a precise retention period for certain categories of data, any applicable limitation periods and the recommendations of the CNIL concerning certain categories of data processing.
6 - Who may have access to your personal data?
A - Recipients of your data
The data collected on our website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications may be communicated to our internal staff or to its ancillary service providers (subcontractors, service providers, banks), in the context of the performance of all or part of the services referred to above. We remind you that in this context, NOCTIS EVENT requires its service providers to implement strict confidentiality and data protection measures.
B - Data transfers outside the European Union
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is the case, NOCTIS EVENT will make every effort to ensure that this international transfer of data has an adequate level and guarantees of security
7 - How to exercise your rights?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to define directives concerning the fate of your personal data after death.
Furthermore, any person who was a minor at the time of the collection of his or her personal data may obtain its deletion as soon as possible.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address
38 AV DES CHAMPS ELYSEES 75008 PARIS
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (surname, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. You also have the right to appeal to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés in the event of a breach of the regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data and in particular the RGPD.
8 - Computer security / securing transactions
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for NOCTIS EVENT. We therefore implement all the technical and organisational measures that are useful, in view of the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorised access to such data.
We offer a secure online payment system using the latest technology.
NOCTIS EVENT strives to combat identity theft on the Internet. This is why we use, for example, a device to detect fraudulent payments made by bank card. This device is designed to protect you in the event of loss or theft of your bank card.
The security and confidentiality of personal data depend on the good practices of each individual. This is why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to systematically disconnect from
your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close your browser window at the end of your work session, especially if you access the Internet from a computer shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
9 - Contact us
If you have any further questions about this policy or the way in which NOCTIS EVENT handles your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com
10 - Amendments to the declaration